Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Giro and in giro


The italian cyclist Daniello di Luca was spotted in this bus at the Giro d'Italia when the race ended its stage in Firenze on Friday. As we can see, Tim was not the only excited fan trying to catch a glimpse of this national hero.


Gulliver ponders the life-sized replica of the David in Piazza della Signoria. Eisen asked why the statue of liberty's friend wasn't wearing a shirt.


A stop for a picnic lunch on the back steps of Santa Croce with Jake and Addison.


Eisen listens to Addison explaining some sort of thing that boys talk about.


On your mark, get set, GO!


To the wall and back again!


This little piccolino is always snacking on something.


Mostly in good spirits, Gulliver is acclimating to life in the new city and new apartment very well. Daily doses of gelato seem to help during this period of adjustment.

2 comments:

  1. Holly!!! I'm so happy you are all having a good time and adjusting quickly. The heat seem to be a little bit difficult but the beach or a cool pool is the way to go. Tell Esther I say Hi. I love all the photos. Marco will be happy to see them tomorrow. Yesterday was Marqui's real birthday so he asked: "Mami is Gulliver in Spain already?" (he was at least right about the continent:D). So when I said yes, he said: "I have to call him and tell him that I'm five already". Then as soon as I said let's send him a message, he quickly corrected himself and said: "No because he didn't want to come home to play with me". LOL. What a guy!!!!Anyways keep having fun and keep yourself hydrated. Lovies to all of you. Keep posting!!

    Yudaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gulliver says:
    Happy Birthday Marco! I want to come to your house to play!

    ReplyDelete