Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting Ready to Go



As we get ready to leave for Italy, my head is spinning with items to pack, emails to send, syllabi to write, chores to finish up. I feel a bit like this print I made several months back of our little friend Sasha and the world spinning in and around her head.

Stay tuned for posts from the other side of the Atlantic!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I will check your blog regularly. I wish you a happy and safe summer abroad! Enjoy. Drink LOTS of wine and savor the whole experience, as I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutti pazzi Greenberg on their way! Back to Piazza Savonarola. Where are y'all living? Panini in Fiesole? Pork roast in the Altarno? White beans with Chad? What are you eating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love seeing that beautiful print! Thanks for making sure I'd see it. I loved the rest of the pix too. We'll be in touch. Good luck with the final details of departure. xoxo

    ReplyDelete